The next issue of E-PLAY Magazine 1/2019, the first issue this year, is already available for reading on the web.
This issue is delayed in editing, the reason was unexpected information that affected the entire industry – the death of one of its most important representatives – Sławomir Janowicz.
- Sports betting: a breakthrough year behind us – p. 4
- Sławomir Janowicz is dead – a certain era has ended – p. 10
- Lottery from the backstage – a short guide p. 15
- Bookmaker’s margins – what they looked like in 2018 – p. 19
- VR and AR technologies in the gambling industry: perspectives of this tandem – p. 24
- The evolution of gambling in Spain – p. 28
- There will be more severe penalties for organizing slot machine games – p. 33
- Wazdan gains international significance – p. 37
- Bee-Fee Limited at the ICE London 2019 – in the climate of Bonnie & Clyde – p. 41
- The world of devs, or a guide on the software developers’ market – Yggdrasil Gaming – p. 45
- A company abroad for the gambling industry – p. 49
- Knowledge of the industry and objective view is a recipe for new solutions – says Stanisław Pogorzelski from Gaming 5.0 – p. 52
- Top 10 most popular gambling games of our age – p. 56
- Decent game – p. 61
We cordially invite our regular readers, counting on the interest in the topics presented.
The E-PLAY Magazine 1/2019 is available for reading HERE