Georgia iGaming Affiliate Conference will take place on October 18 in Tbilisi at The Biltmore Hotel Tbilisi. The event will be dedicated to special features of the iGaming market and affiliate marketing possibilities. The conference will bring together top industry experts from Georgia and other countries.
Experts will examine the list of issues related to gambling. Nikola Minkov Founder & CEO at Serpact will speak about affiliate marketing strategies to successfully attract online players to sports betting affiliate website with Organic SEO strategy. Shota Amiranashvili President of the Association of casinos in Adjara will review tools aimed at user attention in offline and online casinos. The other topics announced for the event are:
· How advertisers should select an appropriate affiliate network at the first try.
· How to save money when promoting products using affiliate programs, networks, and arbitrage specialists.
· Critical mistakes in cooperation with contractors and their avoidance.
· Establishment of gambling business in Georgia. Boost at the start: analytics, contacts, contractors.
· Amendments in laws and regulation of Georgian gambling business. How to run business legally, avoid penalties, and earn more on your own activity.
· Gambling analytics and marketing for entrepreneurs. The increase of what metrics will provide the largest profit.
· How to improve skills and tools. Professional lower limits for all arbitrage experts, online marketers, and traffic managers.
The event will be beneficial to online casino operators, affiliate specialists, affiliate program representatives, lawyers, gambling developers, SEO experts, and marketers.