eWinner based in Gdynia is the second bookmaker that has appeared on the Polish online bookmaking market in the last seven days.
Ewinner received a license for betting on the Internet in October last year, which means betting fans from Poland had to wait almost a year for the start of bookmaker based in Gdynia.
Fortunately, the new operator has the worst behind and is slowly building its market position.
What can we find at ewinner.pl?
- a wide range of pre-match bets including esports;
- live bets;
- course search engine, which is the ability to select events based on the amount of courses;
- Custom Bet – the player can propose a bet on which the bookmaker will set the odds;
- temporary account;
At the moment eWinner does not offer bets on virtual sports and there is no mobile application, but in the near future – according to the operator – it will be available.
Of course, there was also a welcome bonus, which looks very attractive, because each player can count on up to 3 bonuses with a total value of PLN 1,150:
- No Risk bet up to PLN 150
- 100% bonus up to PLN 500 on the second deposit
- 100% bonus up to PLN 500 on the third deposit
Each of the bonuses awarded should be turned over three times at a minimum rate of 2.5.
eWinner is the 14th operator that legally offers online betting in Poland. Companies that have permission for the website but have not started selling are BestBet, Typiko and the Polski Bukmacher on their second domain okbet.pl.