The Supervisory Board of Totalizator Sportowy Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, acting pursuant to the provisions of § 4 of the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of March 18th, 2003 on the conduct of the recruitment procedure for the position of management board member in some commercial companies (Journal of Laws No. 55, item 476, as amended) qualification proceedings for the position:
Member of the Management Board of Totalizatora Sportowy Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw responsible for development.
The Supervisory Board of Totalizator Sportowy Sp. z o.o. determined the following rules of the qualification procedure and requirements in relation to the candidates:
- Written applications for candidates may be submitted from the day of publication of the announcement to January 2nd, 2019 at 9.00 at the office of the Company in Warsaw, Kijowska 1 street or sent by registered mail to the Company’s address: 03-738 Warsaw, Kijowska 1 street. In each case, the date of delivery to the Company is decisive.
- Candidates’ applications should be delivered to the Company in sealed envelopes with the inscription “Election proceedings for the position of a Member of the Management Board of Totalizator Sportowy Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw responsible for development. “
- The candidate for the position of a Member of the Management Board of the Company responsible for development should meet the following criteria:
– have a university degree or university degree obtained abroad recognized in the Republic of Poland, based on separate regulations;
– have at least a 5-year employment period on the basis of an employment contract, appointment, election, appointment, cooperative employment contract or provision of services under a different contract or business activity on its own account;
– have at least 3 years of experience in managerial or independent positions or resulting from running a business on your own;
– meet the requirements specified in separate regulations other than those mentioned in points 1-3, and in particular do not violate restrictions or prohibitions on the position of a member of the management board in commercial companies;
– enjoy full public rights;
– have full legal capacity;
– not subject to restrictions or prohibitions on the position of a member of the board in commercial companies as set out in law;
- Important advantages will be:
– having knowledge of the gambling and mutual betting sector, taking into account the rules of organization and functioning of the gambling and betting sector in the European Union and organizing horse races,
– higher education degree,
– experience in implementing development IT projects,
– experience in designing and implementing new services as well as in the construction and development of distribution or sales networks, including e-commerce,
– active knowledge of a foreign language.
The opening and qualification of applications for further proceedings will take place on January 2nd, 2019 at 10.00 at the registered office of the Company.
Interviews will be held from January 7th, 2019 to January 10th, 2019 at the Company’s office in Warsaw at Kijowska 1 street. Candidates will be notified by e-mail or by phone about the date and place of the interview.