Russia – 340 thousand people visited Russian Sochi Casino in 2017

The casino of Russian gambling zone “Krasnaya Polyana” provided statistics for the first year of its operation. Over the past 12 months of operation, Sochi Casino and Resort was visited by 340,000 people from 122 countries. 91% of the players of Sochi Casino are Russian citizens, residents of the Krasnodar Territory and tourists of the region. The remaining 9% are guests from other countries, report local news media.

In general, the guests of the casino are men – 66% of visitors. Of these, almost a quarter of the income comes from individuals aged 46-50 years. A smaller proportion is for women – 34%. According to information received from representatives of the casino, the total prize fund in 2017 amounted to 177,890,000 RUR and 7 cars, of which a record winnings amount was 50 million RUR.

Sochi Casino and Resort is one of 2 casinos situated in the Russian gambling zone “Krasnaya Polyana”.

4 billion rubles were invested into the project. The activity of the gambling center brought 507 million rubles of taxes. The casino includes 569 slot machines and 70 gaming tables, 10 of which are for poker. In addition to casinos, the complex has two restaurants, a bar, a banquet hall, a cabaret theater, a conference hall and boutiques. 7% of 1154 employees are foreign gambling and entertainment professionals who worked in Monte Carlo and Las Vegas. The maximum capacity of the Sochi casino is up to 2 thousand people at a time.

Andriey Nabukhotny

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *