We are pleased to give our readers the next issue of E-PLAY Magazine No. 9/2019 for reading. In this issue everyone will find at least one article that should be interesting.
In addition to the description of phenomena from our home market, we have prepared for our loyal readers information about the current situation of our neighbors in Ukraine.
Another equally interesting text is a guide and analysis of the gambling market, worth over USD 50 billion
Next article about gambling in another continent is a description of current legislation and conditions in South Africa. As a still developing continent, Africa is an excellent field to show off and great opportunity for business activities of those who have doubted the changes in Poland.
Some articles on technologies that undoubtedly change the image of gambling, focusing on virtual solutions and using artificial intelligence.
- Two new legal bookmakers – page 5
- Registration of the draw device, gaming device and slot machine – p. 10
- What drives a $ 50 billion market? – p. 14
- Bookmaking handicaps – p. 19
- Future trends in gambling technology. How VR and AI can help the industry – p. 23
- Will artificial intelligence revolutionize gambling? – p. 27
- Rules on gambling in South Africa – how limited are casino games and sports betting – p. 30
- Legalization of gambling in Ukraine – a necessity or a need? – p. 33
- How to place bets on Formula 1 – p. 37
- Global Game Coin available on BitBay! – p. 42
- LOTTO Title Partner of the Badminton Extraleague – p. 45
- SiGMA 2019 – an important event in Europe’s igaming – p. 48
We warmly invite our readers to take a look at the new issue of Magazine HERE