Summer came full and hot, the heat is so great that even in the fridge it seems to be too warm. For a refreshment, for our regular readers, we have prepared a new issue of E-PLAY Magazine 6/2019.
It is not that we present in it chilling topics that would undoubtedly cool down the burned body, rather the observation of reality with a “cool eye” can give during a careful reading a respite in this heat.
In the current issue, we discuss topics that shape the current reality of the gaming industry and also refer to changes in the activities near to gambling.
In this issue you can read about:
- MINISTRY of FINANCE – the largest bookmaker in Poland – page 4
- What is a safe game according to Totalizator Sportowy? – page 9
- “Reading a few texts from economics is not enough” – page 14
- STATSCORE – unlimited data resources within reach – page 18
- “You do not play, you do not win.” Will BetFan be able to break through in the Polish bookmaking market? – page 24
- Bookmaking applications – page 28
- Apple changes iOS rules for real-money games – p. 33
- EGT is a European brand with international potential – page 37
- President of Totalizator Sportowy in the European Lotteries authorities – page 41
- Special bets – a new fuel for the development of the industry? – page 44
- Betting for a tie system – page 49
- Grand Theft Auto – controversial addition of online casinos – page 52
We wish all our readers a pleasant reading of this next issue of the magazine, which can be read HERE
Editors of E-PLAY