Georgia iGaming Affiliate Conference will take place on October 18 in Tbilisi at The Biltmore Hotel Tbilisi. The event will be dedicated to special features of the iGaming market and affiliate marketing possibilities. The conference will bring together top industry experts from Georgia and other countries. Experts will examine the list of issues related to […]
According to the president of the Association of casinos in Adjara, Shota Amiranashvili, Russian-Georgian political conflict will slightly affect casino attendance. According to the expert, the difficult political situation is unlikely to affect casino attendance significantly. Shota Amiranashvili believes that a drop in tourist traffic of about 30% is really possible but
CLOVER LINK from APEX gaming continues to break new boundaries. Pascha Global Casino in Batumi (also known as Medea Casino) has installed the CLOVER LINK BIG ISLAND in the centre of its very busy casino. This BIG ISLAND consists of 8 Pinnacle Premium Curved slots, each with three 27” screens. The design concept has contributed […]
Business Georgia informs that Adjara Group closed its new Aviator casino, which was part of the Stamba Hotel. According to casino-ratings.ru, Aviator casino was opened in 2018 in Stamba Hotel. The venue of 836 square meters was equipped with 170 newest slot machines, 25 gambling tables offering American roulette, blackjack, baccarat and poker (Texas Hold’em, […]
Levan Gogichaishvili, an MP of the Georgian parliament, who initiated the bill aimed to ban advertising of gambling in Georgia, said that consideration of the document has been postponed by the chairman of the parliament Irakli Kobakhidze. MP said in an interview on local TV that there is an agreement, that bill will be submitted […]
The Georgian Parliament wants to consider ban on gambling advertising. On the other hand, local mass media also report the government wants to promote and support gambling in several regions in Georgia. It is assumed that amendments to the legislation will prohibit the placement of gambling advertisements in medical, educational and religious institutions, as well […]
Paddy Power Betfair has bought a 51% controlling stake in Adjarabet, an online betting and gaming company based in the regulated Georgian market, for £101m. The company said that through agreed option arrangements it expects to acquire the remaining 49% of Adjarabet after three years. Adjarabet is licensed to offer a range of online betting […]
The Revenue Service of the Ministry of Finance of Georgia has published a document (tender) on its official website informing about the interest to acquire a project providing a mechanism for controlling gambling business in the country. “To date, the Revenue Service has no mechanism to establish and carry out a full control over the […]
The American casino operator Las Vegas is considering the possibility of entering the Georgian market. The casino is planned to be opened in a five-star hotel in the city of Kobuleti, the construction of which begins in a few days.
Citizens of Georgia, living both in the country and abroad, spend more money on gambling than on food and drinks, reports the newspaper “Akhali Taoba” with reference to the data of the National Statistical Service (Sakstat).
The E-PLAY Online Gambling Guide is the best source of information on the entertainment and gambling market in Eastern Europe. 16 years of presence on the market, supported by the experience of our team of specialists as well as cooperation with partners from around the world is a guarantee of the best choice for anyone interested in terrestrial and online gambling!