The organizers of the Central and Eastern European Gaming Conference (CEEGC) are excited to announce that the Nomination Phase for the third edition of the CEEG Awards is open. Companies operating in Europe are asked to nominate their brands for the 15 categories that are available in 2018.
CEEG Awards 2016 and CEEG Awards 2017 were a huge success, bringing a large wave of Post Event linking and mentions of the winners published on major portal such as Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg, PRNewWire, GlobalLiveNews, local media, TV adverts and many more.
The awards in 2018 will be given to 15 categories (introducing eSports, Daily Fantasy Sports and Law Services) as the CEEG Awards has managed to create an independent, fair and representative awards event that recognizes significant achievements within the Central and Eastern European gaming industry.
The Awards celebrate gaming software suppliers, operators and service providers for their outstanding contributions to the online sector of industry in their respective fields.
The process in divided in 5 phases:
1. Nominations period: 02.05.2018 – 15.07.2018
2. Online voting period: 01.08.2018 – 31.08.2018
3. Shortlist announcement (top 5): 05.09.2018
4. 1 minutes live pitch in front of the attending audience of CEEGC Budapest for shortlisted companies: 25.09.2018
5. Envelope style voting by the attending delegates of CEEGC Budapest: 25.09.2018
The winners will be announced on the final session of the day during CEEGC Budapest.
Below are the the 15 categories for which you can apply until 15.07.2018:
• Best Sports Betting Innovation
• Best Sports Betting Customer Support
• Best Overall Sports Betting Provider
• Best Casino Innovation
• Best Casino Customer Support
• Best Casino Provider
• Best Financial Software provider
• Best Overall Casino operator
• Best Overall Online Sports Betting operator
• Best iGaming Press in the region
• Best iGaming Service Provider(Testing Laboratories, Hosting Services, Consultancy)
• Best Testing Laboratory
• Best eSports Provider
• Best Daily Fantasy Sports Provider
• Best Legal Services Provider
As in earlier years, the conference is limited to 125 delegates and will host special networking session for delegates to meet and greet with an emphasis of getting to know each other’s area of business.
You can view the full agenda on the following link.
Make sure you grab your seat in time and attend the most prestigious boutique style gaming event which gather C-level executives yearly in one of Europe’s most visited city.
About the organizer, European Gaming Media and Events (formerly EEGMedia/EEGEvents)
European Gaming Media and Events is a leading media and boutique event organizer company in the European Union.The live events/conference division is in charge of organizing boutique style executive gaming events that focus on bringing inside information from the top gaming experts in the European Union and beyond. Their first event was held in Budapest on the 19th of September 2016. Since then the team have implemented more destinations into their event portfolio.
In short, they cover most areas of Europe with international events that serve the local and global industry, optimize networking opportunities and bring the hottest topics into scope.
The event destinations include Vienna, Prague, Budapest, Riga and Ljubljana with special focus around emerging markets.